KearnyConnect virtual care, also known as telehealth or telemedicine, makes it easy for you and your family to receive care from our dedicated providers without leaving your home – the safest place you can be during a pandemic. This patient-friendly solution connects our physicians and providers to you in real time using simple, everyday phone and internet technology. It’s just one more way we are ensuring you receive the safe, attentive care you need, when and where you need it.
Virtual care is provided by the Family Health Center clinics. For new patients and established patients, we are now scheduling telehealth visits for:
- Primary Care/Family Medicine: Quality, compassionate care for the whole family – newborns, children, teens, and adults of all ages.
- Women’s Health: Personalized women’s health care across all stages of life, including preventive services for overall wellness.
- Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy: Specialized care for sinusitis, difficulty swallowing, dizziness, hearing loss, allergies, and other ENT conditions.
How It Works
Start by requesting a telehealth appointment using the form at the bottom of this page. From there, we will assist with scheduling and provide a link with helpful instructions for your telehealth appointment. When it’s time for your visit, your provider will be just a few clicks away. Learn how easy it is to get set up for KearnyConnect by watching this short video.
How can we connect online? That’s your choice! Options include:
- Smartphone, such as iPhone, Android or Galaxy
- Personal computer (desktop or laptop) with an internet connection, microphone and webcam*
- Tablet device (iPad or Android) with an internet connection, microphone and webcam*
* A webcam (video camera) is not required, but it is recommended and preferred for a more thorough and interactive patient visit. For patients without video and/or internet technology, telehealth visits may be conducted by phone only.
Insurance Coverage & Fees
Most health insurance plans provide coverage for telehealth visits. Individual copays may apply. Please check with your insurance carrier to confirm your coverage or call our billing office at 620-355-7550, option 1.
For those without insurance or who wish to self-pay, the cost per telehealth visit is $49. Our helpful staff will work with you to ensure everything is in place before your telehealth visit begins.
Scheduling a Telehealth Appointment
Complete the form below to request telehealth visit. We will respond using your preferred method of contact. Requests submitted before 3:00pm typically receive a same-day response; requests after 3:00pm may receive a response on the next business day. More urgent matters will be given priority, but as always, if you have an emergency, please call 911 or go the nearest emergency room.
Do you have questions or need additional assistance before requesting a telehealth visit? If so, call us at 620-355-7550 . We are here for you!