A patient portal is a secure website that gives patients 24-hour online access to their personal health information, including:
- Recent doctor visits
- Upcoming appointments
- Discharge and after-visit summaries
- Lab results
EMR and Patient Portal Changed June 26, 2023
Kearny County Hospital launched a new Electronic Medical Record (EMR) System, which includes an enhanced patient portal called HealtheLife. Read more about the new system and its benefits.
To begin using the new HealtheLife patient portal, please follow these steps.
Step 1: Click on the HealtheLife link to sign up.
Step 2: Watch your email. You will receive an invitation from Kearny County Hospital inviting you to join the HealtheLife Patient Portal.
Step 3: Click the Accept Invitation link to begin setting up your portal account.
- The first screen displays information about the organization and also asks the question, are you this patient or do you manage this patient’s health. Select the appropriate option.
Step 4: Verify Your Identity
- Select Create Your Account.
Step 5: Create an Account
- Note: If the email address is associated with another account- e.g., spouses who share an email or adult children who manage the care of their elderly parent, the system will recognize that this email has been used before. If that is the case, enter the already created username and password to access the portal. If not, select Create an Account.
From the Create an Account screen:
- Complete the required fields (*) including creating a username and password for future portal access.
- Select a Security Question
- This security question would be used to verify the patient’s identity if he/she forgets the login information. Please contact Cerner Support at 877-621-8014 for any portal-related technical issues.
- Click Create Account.
Ready to get started? Click here to visit the HealtheLife Portal now.