Kearny County Hospital offers a convenient patient portal called HealtheLife from Great Plains Health Alliance Cerner Community Works. The portal, which is part of our Electronic Medical Record (EMR) System, allows us to better serve you through enhanced communication, improved billing, and increased transparency and coordination of your healthcare.
As a patient on the HealtheLife portal, you can:
- Quickly send messages to your care team and provider(s)
- Check your lab and imaging results
- View your medical records across all your health visits and providers (primary care, specialty care, emergency care and others) within Kearny County Hospital and our Family Health Center
- Read after-visit summaries
- View upcoming appointments and set up reminders
- You can do all this and more from the convenience of your home or even while you’re out and about, thanks to the HealtheLife mobile app.
We appreciate your patience with us as we transition our multiple systems into one. As our team is training and working within the new system, you may experience a slightly longer wait time and visit time during your appointments with us. We assure you such issues will be temporary as we become familiar with the new system. We are committed to making this change as seamless as possible for you. We look forward to seeing you soon and believe this experience will allow a higher level of service and care for you and our team.
Important Instructions for Patients
At your next visit: On your first visit with us after June 26, 2023 (the day our new EMR went live), please bring your photo ID and insurance card to be entered into our new EMR system.
Signing up for the new patient portal: Click here for more information and sign-up instructions.
Special Thanks to Our Supporters
We want to thank Rose Eatinger-White whose generous donations made this investment possible. We are so fortunate and grateful for their kindness and commitment to better health in our community.