The Surgery Department is a highly-efficient department staffed by a dedicated and skilled group of professionals. Mary DeLaRosa, RN, BS, CCE
The Surgery Department consists of Five integrated units, including:
- Pre Operative / Phase II Recovery- Where patients are admitted to surgery and prepared for surgery. The Phase II Recovery area is utilized to recover patients after being in the Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Surgery – There are two operating suites where procedures are performed including: ENT, General Surgery and OB/GYN
- Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) – Where patients are taken immediately after surgery to recover from their anesthesia.
- Endoscopy Room – Where Esophagogastroduodenoscopies (EGD) and Colonoscopies are performed
- Central Sterile Department – Where surgical instruments are washed, packaged, and sterilized, not only for surgery, but for the entire hospital and the physician offices.
The Surgical Team includes:
- Our superb team of surgeons is assisted by Registered Nurses who are cross-trained for Pre-op, Surgery and recovery, and Phase II
- A team of surgical techs who are cross-trained for surgery and central sterile
- Two Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, Dave Bose CRNA & Mary Bentley CRNA
- Mary DeLaRosa, RN, BS, CCE
- Surgical Services Supervisor - (620) 355-1517
|Julie A. Munson, D.O.
Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy
|Mirza M. Ahmad M.D., F.A.C.S.
American Board of Surgery