Obstetrics - Special Blessings
Special Blessings Family Birth Center is a delivery and postpartum unit that delivers care to the obstetric mother and her family.
Our goal is to offer families the kind of childbirth experience they are looking for, in a medically safe environment.
- Has 4 spacious birthing suites
- Each suite has a homey feeling, its own private bathroom containing a Jacuzzi whirlpool tub
- State-of-the–art monitoring and advanced newborn equipment are hidden in the furniture
- One triage suite that is used to provide care to mothers for outpatient testing, and monitoring prior to being admitted to the Birth Center
- Highly trained and specialized nurses and support staff to care for you and your baby whom are certified through the American Heart Association’s Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Nurse anesthetists are available 24 hours a day to administer labor epidurals
- Child Birth Education classes are offered every other month
- Car seat installation instructions given by a certified staff member
- A celebration meal is provided in the privacy of the birthing suite to our mother’s and one guest for choosing Kearny County Hospital to have their baby.
- Diaper bag with complimentary gifts
- www.mom365.com is available for sharing your newborn photo